Monday, February 16, 2009

BUSY!


Hello everyone! I have not posted for a while, and I an deeply sorry! I feel like we have been very, very busy! I dont think we have but oh well. I have seen a couple of new movies over the long weekend. I saw "Taken" which is a movie that I very much enjoyed. It had a lot of suspense! Me and the rest of the family have been debating... Who would win? Liam Neeson or Jack Bauer? I think that is a GREAT question! Hmmm..... gonna have to think of that. And then I just got home from seeing "Confessions of a Shopaholic" Personally, I didn't like all that much. There were a lot of weird parts that didn't make any sense, what so ever. But, what can you do? Oh, well. Hahahaha. I should go. I have to watch "24" with me mommy. I am excited to feel intensity!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor Ann! You are too funny to not post more often, I need to hear more from you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete