Monday, January 26, 2009

24

Well, obviously since we have a blog now, every once and a while we are going to have to do a post on 24. Well, first of all, this is Tay speaking. We have been watching the new season of 24, and me and Mom do NOT like the chick with the brown hair. I think her name is Renee Walker. What a skank-a-lank, huh? Oh well. Me and Mom have already watched the new episode of 24 twice. Mom says she has a forgetful memory, but I think we all know what the REAL reason is, she just likes to look at Jack Bauers body when he is in action! Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Taylor! I love your post and your description of our family. It's awesome!! Your awesome!! Jack's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tayface! You are far too funny to wait so long between posts, I absolutely demand to know more about the Bodaciousness of the Fullmers. I'm having Tay withdrawals!! So write a new post!

    ReplyDelete